About
About the Blog:
- This blog is an homage to the love in my life, the love from my beautiful boyfriend and soulmate, Joey; the love from my tremendous and heartwarming friends; the love I give myself; and the love I want to give the world.
I am a 23 year old female, attending school on my path to earning two degrees, an MD and a PhD. I am in love with a boy who warms my soul, who makes me laugh way too loudly, who makes me tingle all over.
I was diagnosed with Bipolar II in March of 2007, and this blog is my public announcement of a new life, another chance to get it right.
About the Title:
- Another Chance to Get It Right is a book by Andrew Vachss. Labeled as a "Children's Book for Adults," its overarching message is that children are just that, humanity's next chance to get it--which may mean a variety of things--right.
In the time of change I experienced in 2007, I found myself thinking often of these words. The title of this book clearly expressed to me what I wanted: another chance to get it right.
And then it was granted to me.
This blog is a celebration of this "another chance to get it right," a celebration of the love in my life that has allowed--and helped--me start over again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home